Monday, May 23, 2011

black

I am very happy today, because with great surprise I have received an invite by miss Teshan2222 Wycliffe to join her new fashion photography feed, SL Style Academy .
The feed is quite new, but it already syndicates a lot of GORGEOUS blogs, so I really, really feel honored I have been asked to join. They also have a section, called bookstore, dedicated to the new releases, and I think I will follow it very carefully! ;)
I suggest everyone to go have a look at this feed and subscribe to it, if you haven't done so already! :)


and now with today's outfit :D





.appearance.

Skin: Blessa - pale (Tres Blah)
Hair: Emita - vanilla blonde (Amacci)

.clothing.

Jacket: 4minute jacket - black (Sweetest Goodbye)
Corset: Leather bustier (Ison)
Top: Lace crop top - white (Mon Tissu)
Socks: Black leather thighs high (Ison)
Gloves: Ferocious jackal (Daviniel on sl marketplace)
Shoes (almost invisible, but they're there :D:D ):  Sophia pumps lacedheels black (Ricielli for TDR)
Necklace: Chunky pearl necklace - black and white (Atelier AM)




No comments:

Post a Comment